Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
BestDJRemixes.com respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, and has adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as required by the DMCA and described herein. This policy is intended to guide copyright owners in utilizing that procedure, and also to guide webmasters in restoring access to websites that are disabled due to mistake.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works
The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Online Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission. There are two parts to the legal procedure: (1) Writing a Proper DMCA Notice, and (2) Sending the Proper DMCA Notice to FileFactory.com's Designated Agent.
How to Write a Proper DMCA Notice
A Proper DMCA Notice will notify BestDJRemixes.com of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a "Proper DMCA Notice." To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
- Identify yourself as either:
- The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
- A person "authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that BestDJRemixes.com delete the specified title or URL.
- Identify the location of the material on BestDJRemixes.com by providing the URL link.
- State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law."
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
- Sign the notice with either a physical or electronic signature and send to email@example.com with subject DMCA Notice.
What We Do When We Receive A Proper DMCA Notice
BestDJRemixes.com will follow the procedures provided in the DCMA, which prescribed a notice and takedown procedure, subject to the webmaster's right to submit a Counter-notification claiming lawful use of the disabled works.
Notice and Takedown Procedure
It is expected that all users of any part of the BestDJRemixes.com system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if BestDJRemixes.com is notified of claimed copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. BestDJRemixes.com will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received by its Designated Agent.